What a beautiful baby. I remember when she was born thinking she look like an 1800's classic baby! And now she is even MORE gorgeous! It was great seeing you two yesterday! xoxo
It DOES make me want to have a baby. But many things make me want to have a baby now-a-days. Walking... moving from one side to the other in bed... waking up to pee every few hours at night...
Eliza is such a beautiful girl. I hope my girl is as beautiful, though I could never hope for her to have those gorgeous curls. (I think I'm still hoping though.)
4 comments:
Are you saying something? ;)
What a beautiful baby. I remember when she was born thinking she look like an 1800's classic baby! And now she is even MORE gorgeous!
It was great seeing you two yesterday! xoxo
I wish!
It DOES make me want to have a baby. But many things make me want to have a baby now-a-days. Walking... moving from one side to the other in bed... waking up to pee every few hours at night...
Eliza is such a beautiful girl. I hope my girl is as beautiful, though I could never hope for her to have those gorgeous curls. (I think I'm still hoping though.)
Post a Comment