Monday, February 13, 2012

Schönen Valentinstag!

Germany hasn't fully yet adopted Valentine's Day. In the stores there is chocolate and cards for your loved ones, but the practice of giving out valentines at school hasn't yet crossed the pond. However, Eliza wasn't hearing it! She wanted to make valentines for her class. So, we did! She personally cut and decorated all the valentines. I did draw the patterns to help her. I also wrote on the backs. But otherwise, she did everything!



**I bought the candy before February. In full disclosure, it took one bag of mini Chupa Chups that I bought off the clearance rack for 1.69 Euro. Shout out to Tamsyn for finding the paper! She is really the best!!! We had the other supplies on hand.

2 comments:

Lin said...

How stinkin' adorable are those handmade Valentines!? I hope all the kids in her class really enjoy them.

jamie hixon said...

SO cute. I love that she did it herself.