The weeks past, and I decided to give Scott his party but to make it a SURPRISE. So, I invited friends, made a menu, ordered the bouncy house, made a cake and picked up the pinata. Lisa and I collaborated to get Scott to our house and man, was he surprised!
The bouncy house was SO MUCH FUN! If you ever see a bouncy house for sale, call me! I think the big kids loved it more than the babies. Beating the pinata was fun, but the adults didn't really want the candy. I made Scott a lemon cake with strawberries, cream cheese filling and a vanilla buttercream icing. He happily decorated his own cake wreck.
It was a great day. Here are the pics:
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time!
I love parties w/bounce houses. Whenever we rent one for a bday party we (some of the adults) take advantage of the time when the kids are eating cake & take over the bounce house :)
Oh, BTW...I'm totally digging your new blog layout. Very mellow & cute.
FYI: I'm hosting my 1st giveaway, in case you're interested :)
Post a Comment