Dear Itsy Bitsy,
As you know, we are not friends. In the past, we've definitely had our run ins. There was that time in 1992 when you sat on my shoulder and smiled, causing me to shriek and tear off my shirt in front of my grandfather! We met again in 1995 when you camped your entire family under my bunk at camp and took nips at will. I ended up with tons and tons of bites and a severe allergic reaction. I know that over the years I have taken down tons of your friends and family, but really!?! You bit my baby! And not just once, but like 15 times. Don't worry. The war is on.
I do need to thank you for one thing though. You sent us to the doctor today. While there, the doctor told me that they had a few H1N1 vaccines and asked if I wanted one for Eliza. My answer was, "Absolutely!"
We are still not friends, but I am not going to bomb the house this time.
Yours in hostility,
Little Miss Muffett (aka Amanda)
1 comment:
One time I woke up, and right as I opened my eyes, a spider dropped on my face. I flipped out!
Post a Comment