I took Eliza to the doctor today. Here is her chart:
Her head size was also above the charts. The doc was a bit concerned, but I just laughed and said it runs in Claron's family. I really do think they need the large heads to accomodate the extra piece of brain for physical chemistry.We also had a funny interaction. So, the doctor is asking about her learning, and like the proud mother I am, I spout. Here is what happened:
Amanda: She is really smart. She really likes numbers and loves to count. She is really good at counting things when she wants.
Doctor: You mean she repeats numbers.
Amanda: No, she counts.
Doctor: *skeptical look*
Amanda: Eliza, how many stars are on the wall?
Eliza: 1, 2, 3. 3 stars
Doesn't this doctor know that she has the extra physical chemistry brain? Of course she can count!

2 comments:
My kids have huge heads, too. :D I'm not sure whose family it runs it. haha. Nathan can count, too, which is pretty exciting. :)
Everyone comments on Taryn's huge head. I always say "Um, look at her Dad's head. It's HUGE!".
She better grow some hair soon to cover that massive noggin!
Post a Comment