My mom comes from a large family. There were 6 of them. My mom is #3. It goes:
- George (passed away), married Carol, 3 kids (Teresa, George, Tom) all way older than me
- Dennis (Pennsylvania), married Diane, 3 kids (Jen, Melissa (my "hockey puck" sister), Denny), Grandkids-Jen has Emma and Evan, Melissa is prego, Denny has Isabelle
- Mom (Maryland), married Tony, 3 kids (Tony, me, Uncle D), Grandkids-I have Eliza
- Evelyn (Maryland), married Terry, 4 kids (Victoria, Evelyn, Christopher, Angela), Grandkids-Vicky is prego, Evelyn has Keiana, Christopher has Tori
- Lou (Maryland), married Karen, 3 kids (Joseph, Louis, Ashley), Grandkids-Ashley has Jessica
- Big Al (Maryland), married Paula, 1 kid (AJ)
When I was home I got to see almost all of my cousins. Ashley's girl, Jessica (yes, I have two nieces named Jessica Lynn AND they are the same age), had a birthday. Many of my cousins and ALL their babies were in attendance. It was so great to see them. I tried to get them together to take a picture. Here was the best result:

No one is looking at the camera but Jess. Here are the rest of the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment