Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vision News

Today Eliza had her eye exam. I was SOOOOO nervous. As you all know, I am as blind as a bat. Lately, Eliza has been doing things very finely causing me to worry that her vision is flawed.

The doctor was great. She used a picture chart for Eliza. I was SO impressed. Eliza could read all of the bottom rows. It was AWESOME!!!!

Eliza's vision is better than normal. Most toddlers see around 20/30. Eliza was 20/15!!! I can not say how relieved I am. I'll stress again in two years when it is time for another vision exam.

At least she won't look like this for the next two years!

Note: I'm definitely not saying that 2 yr old with glasses aren't cute, because some definitely are.

1 comment:

Lin said...

As a fellow four eyes, I'm glad she doesnt need glasses yet. I rememeber being 8 & hating my glasses.

I eventually starting wearing them daily in high school, you know, after the damage was done.